♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- How do you want to welcome 2017?A few sleeps more and we'll be changing our table calendars. Another year has passed, and a new one is about to unfold. Hello 2017, I hope you'll be good with us all. How do you want to celebrate the coming new ...
- 10/25/16 21:42: Home with family/friends (by Kchrist)
- 10/26/16 02:30: Home with family/friends (by Onyekwuluje)
- 10/27/16 14:33: Home with family/friends (by eltimbuco)
Top tags: mountain, sleep, family friend, home alone.
Shahrukh Khan Abassi
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.67
- Most Popular Iftar MealsIftar, or the meal eaten by Muslims after sunset during the holy month of Ramadan, is the most important meal of the day, especially for those who are fasting. It is holy meal and is considered a blessing from Allah. In the ...
- 08/06/16 15:51: Kousa Mahshi - Zucchini stuffed with basmati rice (by toljati)
- 08/25/16 07:54: Masgouf - Arabic baked fish (by Onyekwuluje)
- 09/26/16 05:01: Knowledge (by Nexus2784)
Top tags: meal, fish, Arabic, spices.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.78
- James Bond Survey - Who is the best 007?I have been a fan of James Bond ever since I was a kid. Growing up with a father who collects action movies like they're golf trophies, I developed this special liking for the Bond films. I have seen each one ...
- 07/26/16 14:44: Sean Connery (by toljati)
- 07/30/16 17:42: Sean Connery (by Rossman01)
- 08/04/16 17:58: Sean Connery (by TigerGG)
Top tags: kids, movie, fan, Fathers, bond.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.22
- The Best NBA Teams of All Time (EASTERN CONFERENCE)Basketball is one of the (if not the most) popular sports in the whole world. A team of 5 players play against players from another team. The most number of goal (ring) shoot wins. The sport is very ...
- 10/15/16 04:20: Cleveland Cavaliers (by kyhm)
- 10/15/16 07:10: Miami Heat (by Kchrist)
- 10/27/16 10:27: Chicago Bulls (by Davo (173733,4152))
Top tags: countries, US, crazy, football, country of world.
- Usually this kind of questions can be heard inside a prison cell. When someone is about to die the next day, I dunno maybe when he or she is about to be execute. If so, What will be your last supper? Mine? I would like to request a five orders of ...
Top tags: unlimited, MCDonalds, supper, request orders.
- Did you hang out with your Grand-Parents very often when you were younger? Did they have a strange or odd saying that they repeated over and over though out your childhood? Did you even know what it meant?? What was that saying and what was meant ...
Top tags: childhood.
- I heard about this old saying to indicate that you're drunk or as a drunk person. Most of the time, it used to describe a third person that were drunk somewhere. So, whenever you see a Midwestern guy saying "Those creeps are snookered!" It means ...
Top tags: beliefs, drunks, creep, Midwestern.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- Hard to imagine anything cooler than the pocket computers of today with far more memory and capability than Nasa's 1970's Voyager series satellites. Large Screen TV with 4K High Def broadcasts, Video games and movies far beyond anything we grew up ...
Top tags: movie, military, games, technological, video games.
- I think we're about to get close to replicator since the 3D printer is start making move toward the society. It's not quantum operations like in Star Trek, but at least we can print any 3D object including food with it. And like Rossman said, ...
Top tags: food, move, society, star trek, 3D printer.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 2.00
- How often do you go to the grocery store? Once or twice a week maybe, Once a day (me), or even more??? What things do you commonly get when you go - I mean, what do you run out of and replace most often? Is it "T.P. for your bungholes", Fruit, or ...
Top tags: dinner, meat, grocery store, grocery shopping.
World Forum: Expat Info and More
Crypto Currency Live Chat