Browse posts flagged as Important on World Forum: Expat Info and More
Update 7/23/2017: MUST READ: Addressing concerns over the possible bitcoin chain split on August 1, 2017Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 08:43
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- We are updated this post on 7/23/2017 based on updates on . We encourage you to read that article and pay particularly attention to this: Users are advised to wait for more confirmations than they usually would before accepting any payment as final. ...
- 07/19/17 11:15: I don't believe there is much to worry about, here... (by Rossman01)
- 07/19/17 14:32: (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 07/19/17 15:03: (by Techno Geek)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.10
- To start, I have lived outside the USA for the past ten plus years. Most of it in South American, a little bit in Central American and even less in Asia. I spent around six years of that in Uruguay. In 2011 I made a short trip to Paraguay to spend ...
- 05/08/14 00:46: The Livingroom Above The Forest (by Eulah)
- 04/27/16 16:24: (by cheeky)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.08
- I find these articles to be extremely annoying
- What worked for someone else may well not work for you
- Over-researched destinations online and arrived with unrealistic expectations
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.92
- Cure the underlying human rights issues with the State(s)
- The State only left me feeling belittled and of no value
- What about the right not to belong?
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- Not to force the stateless into bondage with one State or another
- Seek to live in honor and respect all our cohabitants of the earth
- Free us to be the eagle unchained to any flag pole
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.77
- This design represents the life of a man who chose to be stateless, he renounced his US Citizenship and became a man without a country. He returned to his bio-spiritual essence. Order this t-shirt and other designs highlighting the positive side of ...
- 06/03/16 20:39: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 06/04/16 07:58: (by Glen)
- 02/21/17 01:26: (by iearn)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.73
- I recently ran across a post on Facebook that showed a "passport" indicating the holder was a "global citizen". That is a phrase people often use when they discover I am stateless. "Oh, you're a world citizen". I responded to a post with a copy of ...
- 10/11/16 04:42: world citizenship (by Opas)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.62
- Reasons for Moving to UruguayPlease share your reasons for considering a move to Uruguay (or why you already moved). It will also help everyone considering a move to if you include your a short story or your thoughts about the process.What are the ...
- 07/05/16 08:53: Legal marijuana (by oldas)
- 11/10/16 10:49: Crime and Safety (by tallady007)
- 01/23/17 14:36: Uruguay-Food and culture (by bc007)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Right to access and participate in cultural life Right to enjoy the benefits of scientific progress and its applications Linguistic and authorial law Right to freedom for scientific research and creative activity Right to protection and ...
- 08/20/15 21:19: (by Wilbur Corncob (145264,5406))
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.25
- One of the things that I really like about living in Paraguay is that you are pretty much left alone. No junk mail (the kind from the postal service), no one bothering you when you walk around, very rare for someone to bug you at home (sales people, ...
- 07/23/17 10:04: Post office (by Yoda)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.20
- One of the issues that comes up with respect to nationality is often that of travel. International travel to be exact. In these discussions often, the "right" of travel is seen as the only benefit nationality offers the individuals. I do suspect ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Three great questions were asked in the post //id:43cb0//. I thought I ad share my answer on one of them in a new post, and hope some other expats who have lived in and left Uruguay will share here too. I'll add a link to this post from the other ...
- 04/14/15 16:10: Housing.... (by Glen)
- 04/14/15 19:09: housing (by R Carlson)
- 04/14/15 19:36: Rental Negatives vs Buying First (by Glen)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- FATCA Index. I find all the talk about FATCA bothersome. Either you need to get on board with your allegiance to the United States or drop it (the allegiance, ie: renounce your US Citizenship). ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Renouncing Citizenship - Relinquishment
- Tax Issues
- 03/22/15 13:13: This book (by 1AHsohSeizrEk8PRkekzzGgMFhSstq6Eng)
- 03/22/15 13:21: Author about the book (by 1AHsohSeizrEk8PRkekzzGgMFhSstq6Eng)
- 12/13/16 12:57: (by Lawcoin)
Important Posts: World Forum: Expat Info and More